Free Indian Porn Sex Videos Pictures - Mastishare.com Notice
- Adjust the volume control on your computer and speakers.
- Adjust the volume control located in the lower right corner of the Mastishare Video Player.
- Ensure that the volume is up on other video players, such as Quicktime, Real Player, or Windows Media player, as this might affect the video player sound.
If these steps don't correct the issue, and you still have no sound when playing the video, you may want to try the steps below.
For Mac users:
- Open "Applications" > "Utilities" > "Audio MIDI Setup"
- Check the properties for "Built In Output". Make sure it's set to 44.1 KHz.
For PC users:
- Click "Start".
- Select "Run".
- Type: sndvol32
- Click "OK".
- Make sure the following are not muted and the volume is up for "Volume Control" and "Wave".
Make sure you have your sound card selected as the Default device:
- Click "Start".
- Select "Control Panel".
- Open the "Sound and Audio Devices" icon.
- Click the "Audio" Tab.
- Under "Sound playback" set the Default device to your sound card not your webcam/modem.
- Click "OK"
If you're still having trouble, check to see if your system meets these requirements for running the video player:
- Macromedia Flash Player 7.0+ plug-in
- Windows 2000 or higher with latest updates installed
- Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
- Firefox 1.1+, Internet Explorer 5.0+, or Safari 1.0+
- Broadband connection with 500+ Kbps
Videos on Mastishare are streamed through an Adobe Flash player. For the best viewing experience, we suggest you install the latest version of Adobe Flash after removing any old versions you've installed.
Please completely uninstall Flash before reinstalling the latest version.
To uninstall Flash, please follow Adobe's instructions, listed here.
Then, restart your computer and follow Adobe's instructions for reinstalling Flash, listed here.
If your system meets all the requirements, but the video player still isn't working properly, please try troubleshooting with a different browser. Remember to test the audio on multiple videos!
If you can't hear sound within videos embedded on other websites or blogs,
your computer may be blocking third-party Flash content. To correct this, follow the steps below:
- Visit http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/en/flashplayer/help/settings_manager03.html
- The Adobe Flash Player Settings Manager should display.
- Check the box labeled: "Allow third-party Flash content to store data on your computer."
- To ensure the check sticks please click one of the tabs at the top of that box and then click back to the (Global Storage Settings Panel). The box should still be checked.
- Once this is complete, close all browser windows and try playing an embedded video.
Please be advised that this action stores a Flash cookie on your computer. Flash enables this by default upon install.
If this step doesn't help, please check your Antivirus and Firewall software to see if you're blocking third-party Flash content.
- Please completely uninstall the version of Flash you're currently running, before upgrading to the most recent version. To uninstall Flash, follow Adobe's instructions, listed here.
- Once you've uninstalled the older version of Flash, you'll be ready to upgrade to the most recent version of Flash. To do so, please follow these steps:
- restart your computer
- follow Adobe's instructions for reinstalling the most recent version of Flash.
- Once you've downloaded the latest version of Adobe Flash, please exit your browser.
- Finally click to install the update that you just downloaded from the Adobe Flash site.
Once you've done so, open your browser again and go to Mastishare.com. You should now be able so successfully watch videos!
If the instructions above don't resolve the issue, please also try the following:
Installing the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player:
- Temporarily disable popup blocking software installed on your computer to test.
- Allow Mastishare.com as a trusted site in your Firewall software.
- Ensure other applications like Quicktime, iTunes, Real Player, or Windows Media Player aren't set as the default streaming application, as this might affect the video player.
For Windows Vista users:
If the Flash uninstall / reinstall does not work this maybe due to a Microsoft Windows Vista permissions issue.
Please use the Windows button at the bottom left then the search function:
- Go to: C:WindowsSystem32MacromedFlash.
- Right-click on the following file: FlashUtil9b.exe or FlashUtil9e.exe.
- Select "Run as Administrator" and install the update..
- Restart your computer.